CX - Low Power Wireless Gas Detector
- Low Power Gas Detection Sensors
- Built-in Display
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, & D
- Non-intrusive Magnetic Interface
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Electropolished 316SS Construction
- Quick Thread Release (for sensor replacement)
Model CX sensors are equipped with standard analog 4-20mA, and Modbus™ RTU RS-485 outputs and can be used with SmartWireless Site Sentinel CX/CXT controllers. The CX is a very low power device making it an ideal choice for a battery powered detector (optional) in applications where power is unavailable or not economically feasible.
CX gas detection sensors are easily and economically deployable in both permanent and temporary installations. These low power sensor assemblies utilize electrochemical technology for a long list of toxic gases.